We would love to hear from you.
St. Lawrence’s Church Office is the first port of call for enquiries about our church, or to contact the Parish Staff.
Gez, our Parish Assistant, can help with:
Wedding enquiries, Banns of marriage, Thanksgiving for the Birth of a Child and Baptisms, Church and Church Hall bookings, Information about church services and requests for prayer.
We’d love to connect with you.
There are a number of ways in which you can connect with us.
- If you’re new to Biddulph or new to St. Lawrence’s, you can add your details using our secure contact form (ChurchSuite).
- For more general enquiries, you can send us a message using the form at the bottom of this page.
- For churchyard enquiries – location of graves, tracing deceased relatives for Family Tree etc., please contact our Verger, Frank Davis.
- You can call into the Church Office. We are open Tuesdays to Fridays 09:00 – 12 noon.
- You can phone us on 01782 513891 (out of hours answerphone)
- You can email us email@example.com
- You can find us on the map on this page.
- You can write to us: St. Lawrence’s Church Office, Congleton Road, Biddulph, Stoke-on-Trent ST8 7RG
- We are also on Facebook and on Instagram Please don’t forget to ‘Like’ us or ‘Follow’ us.